Manage Your Mind started off as a project running under the auspices of The International Association for Human Values (IAHV). After it’s continued success and growth, Manage Your Mind, branched away from the charity and has now been set up as a Community Interest Company (CIC) – Company Number 10639227. Whilst we operate independently of IAHV, our overall aims and objectives are essentially the same and we continue to maintain a partnership in providing courses that improve the health and well being of the community.
The Manage Your Mind – Manage Your Life Workshop is a unique course that offers individuals suffering from stress, anxiety or depression an opportunity to learn new skills and develop a more positive perspective on life. The official CIC website – www.manageyourmind.org.uk
We call our Workshop Manage Your Mind because our experience is that once you learn how to manage your mind, this will benefit everything else about your life.
We hope the information here will tell you what you need to know to come and join us.
We reach out to an average of 40 people per week.
These techniques have been shown through scientific research to:
- Reduce Stress
- Decrease Anxiety by 80% and Depression by 75 (**Data has been externally evaluated by the Centre for Health Service Studies at The University of Kent)
- Reduce Anger
- Improve Quality of Life
- Reduce Stress
Other benefits of our Workshop:
- The Stress Buster sessions are Free of Charge
- You can normally join a session within 7 days of contacting us
- You learn powerful techniques for relaxation and managing anxiety that you can use in everyday stressful situations
- Over 90% of attendees feel calmer, more relaxed and peaceful
- 100% said they were extremely satisfied with the service they received and would recommend the workshop to others
- Once you have learnt the breathing and other techniques, they are easy for you to use at home on a daily basis. The more you practice, the better you will be.
- Because everyone works in a group, many people find this is good for your personal motivation. You need to come most weeks to get the full benefit
- After the Workshop, you can continue to attend the follow-up Sessions
- There is always someone to talk to if you need
Feedback from Healthcare Professionals
Feedback from participants
3. Pride of Medway Nomination: 2017: Community Service
2. Barry Clout Award Short Listed: 2016
1.Pride of Medway Nomination: 2014: Community Service
Official CIC website – www.manageyourmind.org.uk
Facebook presence – www.facebook.com/manageyourminduk